November 02, 2008

Happy Thoughts

My school is in a pretty rough neighborhood, which I drive through each morning and each afternoon to/from work. Everyday I drive past a large black woman who stands on a corner about 4 blocks from my school. With a huge smile (and almost invariably, a festive dress) she waves animatedly at each car that drives by. It always puts a smile on my face; I wave back. I wonder why she does it? Maybe because people like me end up blogging about it.

I had the game-winning goal last week in my soccer team's first victory all season. We ended up winning 6-0, but ya know, I had the first ;)

Today as I was transferring my clothes from the washer to the dryer I found that my 2GB flash drive had gone through the wash. There wasn't a plastic cover/protector, so I was sure that it would have been ruined, along with some vital files. Somehow it survived! I still don't understand how that's even physically possible. Anyway, I now officially endorse SONY storage devices.

Bob Ross.

No comments: