November 20, 2008

The Letter

Here is the letter I mentioned in my previous post that Tydario wrote and then read to the class:

Dear Mr. Stewart (actually he accidentally wrote Ms. Stewart)

I'm so sorry for all the trouble I caused. I'm sure the class didn't mean to hurt you that bad. Most of the times you are the one to be there and encourage us to be the best we can be and we thank you for that alot! So just cheer up Mr. Stewart, things will change. But, just hold on until the end of the school year. I don't care if you're my teacher. You're like a father to me.

2 comments:

portlandlibrarian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The precious pearl at the bottom of the deep, murky sea that seems to be the first year, Teach for America, experience.

Tydario's comments made my heart swell with pride, John.

Treasure his comments. You have earned them.

Mom